Problem with Add A Row

Showing 1-12 of 12 messages
Problem with Add A Row Phoenix123 4/6/12 2:24 AM
Hi Alexandre,

I am trying to use Add a row connector in my process.

Login Spreadsheet, "get worksheet id" and "get spreadsheet id" are all
successful. The variable names are "spreadsheet_id" and
"worksheet_id". Even then I am getting a server error.

400: Bad Request when sending POST at
https://spreadsheets.google.com/feeds/list/tJEGrp-lqlKHADUBEWV7nsA/od6/private/full

The id of the spreadsheet contained in this link is different from my
doc id. Link is:
https://docs.google.com/a/floranceflora.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AqVOeio0QFtAdEpFR3JwLWxxbEtIQURVQkVXVjduc0E#gid=0

What's wrong?

RE: Problem with Add A Row RunMyProcess 4/6/12 2:31 AM
Hi
Please grant al_admin@ access to your account :
https://sites.google.com/a/runmyprocess.com/user-guide-runmyprocess/grant-lo
gin-access-to-runmyprocess-support

Regards

-----Message d'origine-----
De : runmyp...@googlegroups.com [mailto:runmyp...@googlegroups.com] De
la part de Phoenix123
Envoyé : vendredi 6 avril 2012 11:25
À : RunMyProcess
Objet : Problem with Add A Row

Hi Alexandre,

What's wrong?

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"RunMyProcess" group.
To post to this group, send email to runmyp...@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
runmyprocess...@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/runmyprocess?hl=en.

Re: Problem with Add A Row Phoenix123 4/6/12 3:31 AM
I have given my username, password in the "Login Spreadsheet"
connector. How do I hide this?

I have granted access.

On Apr 6, 2:31 pm, "Alexandre Lachmann" <alachm...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi
> Please grant al_admin@ access to your account :https://sites.google.com/a/runmyprocess.com/user-guide-runmyprocess/g...
> gin-access-to-runmyprocess-support
> Regards
>
> -----Message d'origine-----
> De : runmyp...@googlegroups.com [mailto:runmyp...@googlegroups.com] De
> la part de Phoenix123
> Envoyé : vendredi 6 avril 2012 11:25
> À : RunMyProcess
> Objet : Problem with Add A Row
>
> Hi Alexandre,
>
> I am trying to use Add a row connector in my process.
>
> Login Spreadsheet, "get worksheet id" and "get spreadsheet id" are all
> successful. The variable names are "spreadsheet_id" and "worksheet_id". Even
> then I am getting a server error.
>
> 400: Bad Request when sending POST athttps://spreadsheets.google.com/feeds/list/tJEGrp-lqlKHADUBEWV7nsA/od...
> te/full
>
> The id of the spreadsheet contained in this link is different from my doc
> id. Link is:https://docs.google.com/a/floranceflora.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AqVO...
Re: Problem with Add A Row Phoenix123 4/6/12 3:32 AM
Ok I have given access.

On Apr 6, 2:31 pm, "Alexandre Lachmann" <alachm...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi
> Please grant al_admin@ access to your account :https://sites.google.com/a/runmyprocess.com/user-guide-runmyprocess/g...
> gin-access-to-runmyprocess-support
> Regards
>
> -----Message d'origine-----
> De : runmyp...@googlegroups.com [mailto:runmyp...@googlegroups.com] De
> la part de Phoenix123
> Envoyé : vendredi 6 avril 2012 11:25
> À : RunMyProcess
> Objet : Problem with Add A Row
>
> Hi Alexandre,
>
> I am trying to use Add a row connector in my process.
>
> Login Spreadsheet, "get worksheet id" and "get spreadsheet id" are all
> successful. The variable names are "spreadsheet_id" and "worksheet_id". Even
> then I am getting a server error.
>
> 400: Bad Request when sending POST athttps://spreadsheets.google.com/feeds/list/tJEGrp-lqlKHADUBEWV7nsA/od...
> te/full
>
> The id of the spreadsheet contained in this link is different from my doc
> id. Link is:https://docs.google.com/a/floranceflora.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AqVO...
Re: Problem with Add A Row Alexandre Lachmann 4/6/12 3:43 AM
Hi
Look at secured preference in RunMyprocess :

get_preferences(user_login): returns preference information about a given user (P_user must have an ADMIN profile if user_login is different from P_user). If user_login parameter is not filled in, P_user will be used. A secured preference variable can only be retrieved in 4 RunMyProcess fields and "user_login" parameter is forbidden for this type of preference: password of a provider, custom header of a service, url of a service and content of a service. Example : ${get_preferences().google_password} where google_password is a preference secured field of user.

https://sites.google.com/a/runmyprocess.com/user-guide-runmyprocess/CUSTOMER-ACCOUNT-CONFIGURATION

Regards
Alex

2012/4/6 Phoenix123 <abhishek...@floranceflora.com>

Re: Problem with Add A Row Phoenix123 4/6/12 3:51 AM
Great, thanks!

Are you able to access my account?

On Apr 6, 3:43 pm, Alexandre Lachmann <alachm...@runmyprocess.com>
wrote:
> Hi
> Look at secured preference in RunMyprocess :
>
> *get_preferences(user_login)*: returns preference information about a given
> user (P_user must have an ADMIN profile if user_login is different from
> P_user). If user_login parameter is not filled in, P_user will be used. A
> secured preference variable can only be retrieved in 4 RunMyProcess fields
> and "user_login" parameter is forbidden for this type of preference:
> password of a provider, custom header of a service, url of a service and
> content of a service. Example : ${get_preferences().google_password} where
> google_password is a preference secured field of user.
>
> https://sites.google.com/a/runmyprocess.com/user-guide-runmyprocess/C...
>
> Regards
> Alex
>
> 2012/4/6 Phoenix123 <abhishek.gutgu...@floranceflora.com>
Re: Problem with Add A Row Phoenix123 4/6/12 4:18 AM
Alex,

Please help me fast. I am stuck.

On Apr 6, 3:51 pm, Phoenix123 <abhishek.gutgu...@floranceflora.com>
wrote:
> > > > I am trying to useAddarowconnector in my process.
Re: Problem with Add A Row Phoenix123 4/6/12 4:41 AM
I even made my sheet public and directly inserted the spreadsheet id
in the field but no use. It still gives server error.

On Apr 6, 4:18 pm, Phoenix123 <abhishek.gutgu...@floranceflora.com>
wrote:
RE: Problem with Add A Row RunMyProcess 4/6/12 5:03 AM
Error comes from entry not authentication but I will take a look within 30
min

-----Message d'origine-----
De : runmyp...@googlegroups.com [mailto:runmyp...@googlegroups.com] De
la part de Phoenix123
Envoyé : vendredi 6 avril 2012 13:41
À : RunMyProcess
Objet : Re: Problem with Add A Row

RE: Problem with Add A Row RunMyProcess 4/6/12 5:09 AM
Hi
Issue was with your spreadsheet
Column name must be in first line
Regards
Alex

-----Message d'origine-----
De : runmyp...@googlegroups.com [mailto:runmyp...@googlegroups.com] De
la part de Phoenix123
Envoyé : vendredi 6 avril 2012 13:41
À : RunMyProcess
Objet : Re: Problem with Add A Row

I even made my sheet public and directly inserted the spreadsheet id in the

Re: Problem with Add A Row Phoenix123 4/6/12 5:13 AM
I thought it was in the first line. Anyway, I will check. Thank you !

On Apr 6, 5:09 pm, "Alexandre Lachmann" <alachm...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi
Re: Problem with Add A Row Alexandre Lachmann 4/6/12 5:34 AM
Hi
It was not, I have changed it in spreadsheet
Regards

2012/4/6 Phoenix123 <abhishek...@floranceflora.com>