Re: Parser fails for .uk domains with registrar GoDaddy

Showing 1-3 of 3 messages
Re: Parser fails for .uk domains with registrar GoDaddy Simone Carletti 9/28/12 2:16 AM
Hi Richiard,

what is the error message you receive? Also, can you please post here the code snippet you use?

-- Simone

--
Simone Carletti
Passionate programmer and dive instructor

Skype: weppos - Twitter: @weppos

Re: Parser fails for .uk domains with registrar GoDaddy Richard Barraclough 9/28/12 5:15 AM
Try running the parser on the example response above, and you should find (as I do) that the .registrar field is NULL.
Re: Parser fails for .uk domains with registrar GoDaddy Simone Carletti 10/1/12 5:58 AM
Fixed, thank you.
https://github.com/weppos/whois/issues/188