unable to create .app file with "rake device:iphone:production" rake command.

Showing 1-2 of 2 messages
unable to create .app file with "rake device:iphone:production" rake command. yadagiri neeli 10/8/12 2:41 AM

We looking to talk to blue tooth device(VX600). We were created one application in RhoStudio with verifone native extension.

1) We are able to build the app with "rake device:iphone:production" rake command before integrating the verifone framework in native code(rhorunner.xocdeproj)

2) We are unable build the app with "rake device:iphone:production" rake command after integrating the verifone framework in native code(rhorunner.xocdeproj)

In the second scenario, we are getting following error.

ERROR during building by XCode !

XCode return next error code = 16640

Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance.

Re: unable to create .app file with "rake device:iphone:production" rake command. Balaji D L (Spritle Software) 10/8/12 6:46 PM
May be you can try to build it directly on XCode.

Building it with XCode IDE will show specific error messages that may help you to debug faster.

Regards
Balaji