Having trouble logging in through Android?

Showing 1-8 of 8 messages
Having trouble logging in through Android? Jess Grønnebech 1/1/12 8:27 AM
I have until recently used my android to login on Review19 but now it seems that I can't enter the login page, it never changes page upon pressing Login / Existing Users although it does change the www address to /#login.

Would it be possible to get a mobile version of Review19 (actually no need, it work perfectly as it is but there is a need to make a new login for mobile users).
Re: Having trouble logging in through Android? Srirangan S. 1/7/12 9:25 PM
Hey Jess,

Try logging in through http://review19.com:3000/

If this works it's probably a proxy / firewall issue.

Meanwhile I'll test on my Android again.

Sorry for the delayed reply, holidays are over and I should be more prompt now! :-)

- Sri
Re: Having trouble logging in through Android? Srirangan S. 1/7/12 9:30 PM
Yep, I can confirm it works okay for me on Android 2.3.3.

- Sri

Srirangan  |  About   GitHub  LinkedIn  Twitter  |  Review19  "Next generation, real-time project collaboration"
Re: Having trouble logging in through Android? Jess Grønnebech 1/10/12 6:00 PM
Android 3.1, nothing shows :/
Re: Having trouble logging in through Android? Jess Grønnebech 1/10/12 6:07 PM
I've tries cleaning cache, cant think of anything else.. Feel free to come up things that might be wrong on my end.
Re: Having trouble logging in through Android? Srirangan S. 1/10/12 6:48 PM
I haven't tried it on Android 3.1 as yet. Is there a way I can test on the Android 3.1 browser without buying a device? :-)

- Sri

Srirangan  |  About   GitHub  LinkedIn  Twitter  |  Review19  "Next generation, real-time project collaboration"

Re: Having trouble logging in through Android? Jess Grønnebech 1/11/12 11:14 AM
Thats a real good question! I am unable to answer.

Would it be too much of a hassle to setup a temp dedicated loginpage for now?

Re: Having trouble logging in through Android? Srirangan S. 1/13/12 1:58 AM
I'm not sure I want to setup platform specific log in pages.

I'm already in the middle of refactoring the client app, and fixing this for Android 3 would be part of this process.

Is it possible for you to share the logs from your Android 3 browser?