when gerrit abandon a change, what should I do next?

Showing 1-3 of 3 messages
when gerrit abandon a change, what should I do next? zhihang wang 10/6/12 7:13 PM
When my commit was abandoned by gerrit, what should I do?
The patch was commited in my local git repo. But it is abandoned by gerrit. How to modify my local commit so that it can be accessed by gerrit ?
Thanks in advance!

Re: when gerrit abandon a change, what should I do next? zivkov 10/8/12 5:44 AM

On Sun, Oct 7, 2012 at 4:13 AM, zhihang wang <zhihan...@gmail.com> wrote:
When my commit was abandoned by gerrit, what should I do?
Gerrit itself doesn't abandon commits. It is a Gerrit user who does that.
The question is: why someone (you?) abandoned the commit?

The patch was commited in my local git repo. But it is abandoned by gerrit. How to modify my local commit so that it can be accessed by gerrit ?
If the change was abandoned by mistake then you can click the "Restore Change" button
to get it back in review.

Saša

Thanks in advance!

Re: when gerrit abandon a change, what should I do next? myungsung kwak 10/30/12 9:50 PM
You can upload your commit in local git project if modify Change-ID related commit. (without Restore change)
In this way, your commit will be accepted as a new "change" to gerrit.

Also, In some cases, you can upload as new patch set under same commit.

# Using command as below.
$ git commit --amend

2012년 10월 7일 일요일 오전 11시 13분 17초 UTC+9, zhihang wang 님의 말: