|Reggae Gyals Website||Reggae Gyals||3/15/11 11:12 PM|
|unk...@googlegroups.com||4/29/11 2:42 PM||<This message has been deleted.>|
|Re: Reggae Gyals Website||shallo...@gmail.com||8/8/11 12:29 PM|
1) I cant get the calendar to print or download directly into my gmail calendar. I am sure it is my lack of technical knowledge...but I would like to know where or how I can pick up one of the little booklets showing events and activities for the month?
2) is there an emai list? Can you please add me to it? [email address]
3) I dont know if there is some easier process for me to stay in the know about events (I want the full event calendar) but if there is, please let me know.
|Re: Reggae Gyals Website||Reggae Gyals||8/15/11 9:32 PM|
Thank you for your questions! I have some responses, below:
1. You can add calendars to your google calendar by scrolling to the bottom of the calendar you'd like to add, and clicking on the "+Google Calendar" button on the bottom right. It is easiest if you're already logged into your Google account.
Then, go to your Google calendar and check out the calendars listed under "My Calendars" on the right sidebar. Click on the calendar you added to see events on your Google calendar.
We are no longer printing the calendar due to costs, but are looking in to better ways to provide the public with the information we have.
2. We do not currently provide an email blast service.
3. You can view the Full Calendar (events are color-coded by region) by clicking on the "Full Calendar" link (which I have added to the top) from the "Northern California Reggae Calendars" page from our homepage at www.reggaegyals.com.
If you're referring to calendars covering other (not reggae) events in other regions, we do not yet provide that service, but are looking into it. :)
|Re: Reggae Gyals Website||sabrina...@gmail.com||10/5/11 7:50 PM|
loving the site ladies, but the menu on the left hand side is a little hard to see b/c of the yellow backdrop. dunno if that's easy to fix but thought i'd let u know.
|unk...@googlegroups.com||4/15/12 8:20 PM||<This message has been deleted.>|
|Re: Reggae Gyals Website||Reggae Gyals||6/1/12 4:00 PM|
Many thanks for your post! I have changed the color for the sidebar to white, which should be easier to read now. My apologies for the delayed response. :)
|Re: Reggae Gyals Website||harri...@gmail.com||6/13/12 11:56 PM|
you have a super great calendar. very complete.
i was looking forward to feel good thursdays
if you find out otherwise please let me know.
|Re: Reggae Gyals Website||Reggae Gyals||1/16/13 4:31 AM|
My apologies for my super late response, I hadn't set up any notifications about posts! Oops.
JWS let me know that the event would be ending, so I kept the Thursday night party at Brick & Mortar on the calendar for as long as it ran, and deleted it after the last occurrence. Good looking out!
Thank you for your kind words! :)
|Re: Reggae Gyals Website||empa.p...@gmail.com||1/19/13 1:32 PM|
In awe of your calendar
I've worked out how to embed with colour coding and hook other calendars in, attach docs etc
But you're makin me jealous wi those pic/links in the Description boxes
I've looked everywhere on the net but can only find complicated XML stuff that didn't work properly
I realise that it's cheeky to pick your brains when it probs took days of hours but if you could point me in the right direction?
Do I need a Googlesite? (Or would this help?)
PS If you're curious like me, our calendar is at
|Re: Reggae Gyals Website||Rasta Bob||10/23/13 5:16 PM|
|Re: Reggae Gyals Website||Reggae Gyals||11/6/13 10:24 PM|
Thank you for your post! Technical questions like this one are responded to privately, so check your email.
|Re: Reggae Gyals Website||Reggae Gyals||11/6/13 10:25 PM|
Thank you, Rasta Bob!
The calendar has been updated.
|Re: Reggae Gyals Website||justin....@gmail.com||1/5/15 9:00 PM|