Refinerycms-page-resources - a working version

Showing 1-4 of 4 messages
Refinerycms-page-resources - a working version Anita Graham 10/8/12 5:58 PM
I have rewritten refinerycms-page-resources and posted the result to https://github.com/anitagraham/refinerycms-page-resources

It works with the current release of refinery (2.0.8). You can add and remove resources from a page.

The main rewrite was page-resource-picker.js so that it didn't interact with images.
If refinerycms-images returned the same object that the current refinerycms-resources does then this should work as an image picker as well.

(Just realized that as I didn't need captions I haven't tested them and they don't work).

I hope this can be reintegrated into the mainstream refinery, but not sure how to go about that.

Anita
Re: Refinerycms-page-resources - a working version Anita Graham 10/9/12 3:01 AM
 Captions work now.

Easy Wish list: display file type icon (to mark PDF etc)

Re: [Refinery CMS:7877] Refinerycms-page-resources - a working version Rob Yurkowski 10/9/12 7:26 AM
Amazing.

It'd be really neat to get this merged into page-images. I can see a lot of people using this functionality.

-----------------------------------

Rob Yurkowski
Refinery CMS Core Team | Freelancer
Currently Available for Consultation

705 . 919 . 4476 phone
@robyurkowski twitter
robyurkowski skype

On 2012-10-09, at 6:01 AM, Anita Graham wrote:

 Captions work now.

Easy Wish list: display file type icon (to mark PDF etc)

http://www.refinerycms.com

Re: [Refinery CMS:7877] Refinerycms-page-resources - a working version Anita Graham 10/9/12 8:52 PM
Refinery-images does work already - albeit in a slightly different way. I could have a go.