plugin_manger 1.5?

Showing 1-3 of 3 messages
plugin_manger 1.5? Chris Nelson 2/5/12 8:27 PM
Today I git pulled on my redcar repo for the first time in a long while.  I then tried to do a bundle install but got an error that plugin_manager gem version 1.5 is not found.  Is there a step I'm missing here?

--Chris
Re: plugin_manger 1.5? Chris Nelson 2/5/12 9:03 PM
So I ended up just cloning plugin_manager and building and installing the gem myself.  This got me up and running.  Seems like this ought to be added to the dev install instructions.

--Chris

On Sun, Feb 5, 2012 at 11:27 PM, Chris Nelson <ch...@gaslightsoftware.com> wrote:
Today I git pulled on my redcar repo for the first time in a long while.  I then tried to do a bundle install but got an error that plugin_manager gem version 1.5 is not found.  Is there a step I'm missing here?

--Chris

Re: [Redcar] Re: plugin_manger 1.5? Daniel Lucraft 2/15/12 4:46 AM
I've released the plugin_manager 1.5 gem.

I was hoping to use Bundler to specify gem "plugin_manager", :git => "add" in the Gemfile, but it seems to be impossible to make this work when we are running from jruby installed as a gem into vendor/bundle. So for now I have removed Bundler support. Developing with changed dependencies is going to be harder, until we figure out a way of making Bundler do what we want or writing our own loading code.