Wednesday 9/5

Showing 1-8 of 8 messages
Wednesday 9/5 James McTeague 8/30/12 10:19 PM
Hey everyone! James McTeague here (aka that guy who tells you what
tables you're at)

First of all, if you haven't noticed yet, Benn posted a bunch of
Unseelie Court info to the list, but if you signed up after he posted
it (aka everyone because I think he posted it once he made the group),
you wouldn't have gotten it via email. It's on the group page though,
which you can access via the link that google will automatically add
to the bottom of this message.

But enough about that, I'm planning scenarios and GMs for next
wednesday and I need your help.
First, I need some GMs. I already have 2, and ideally I would like 3
plus a backup in case we get to 4 tables. If you would like to
volunteer to help out, please email me and let me know.
Second, if anyone has any scenarios that they want to play,
particularly the people who have played 5 million scenarios already
*coughalexeicough*, let me know and I'll see if I can fit them in.
Last, I was thinking about trying to do a module. Modules are
different in that they are basically twice as long as a regular
scenario. This would involve people who know that they're going to be
here two wednesdays in a row. If you know that you'll be here this
week and next week and want to try doing a module, email me and let me
know and tell me what characters you have (since modules have tighter
level restrictions than scenarios).

--
James McTeague
Re: [Redcap's Corner PFS] Wednesday 9/5 eugenekoh1 8/30/12 10:23 PM

-Eugene Kogan

Re: [Redcap's Corner PFS] Wednesday 9/5 wyld windsworn 8/31/12 4:16 AM
hey, who are you again?

i'll volunteer to gm if one of those 2 gms in your stable isn't me.

i'm also up to gm the modules too. let me know in advance. of course, so i can prep.

one other thing, no biggie, but unless i request for a pdf of scenario/module to gm, please don't send via email. clogs up and takes up my email server/bandwidth. :-)

later, james.

@

Sent from my iBlab
Re: [Redcap's Corner PFS] Wednesday 9/5 lochmonster 8/31/12 4:38 AM
I'd be up for GMing something I've played through before, but I'd like to be able to read it ahead of time. I want to run a few modules before the big event in October.

I'd also be up for a module and I know I will be there two Wednesdays in a row so whatever you need me to fill in I'd be up for.

Lastly, why was there a hole in the floor?

Re: [Redcap's Corner PFS] Wednesday 9/5 frank nottelling 8/31/12 5:37 AM

I could GM some games too, I wont be there this week but other weeks I could probably do so.

I'd be up for GMing something I've played through before, but I'd like to be able to read it ahead of time. I want to run a few modules before the big event in October.

I'd also be up for a module and I know I will be there two Wednesdays in a row so whatever you need me to fill in I'd be up for.

Lastly, why was there a hole in the floor?

Re: [Redcap's Corner PFS] Wednesday 9/5 rsrivard5 8/31/12 6:27 AM
Hey,

I would def be up for being a back up GM for something I have played already as I want to level my barbarian.  I am bringing a friend on wednesday and I can't commit him to the moldule.  Will there be others?

Thanks heaps,
Rebecca

On Fri, Aug 31, 2012 at 1:19 AM, Iammars <iamm...@gmail.com> wrote:

Re: [Redcap's Corner PFS] Wednesday 9/5 Jonathan Bruce 8/31/12 6:29 AM
I'd be up for a module and will be available the next two weeks, but I've only got a Level 1 Cleric. lol  Modules are probably higher level so my guess is I'll play a regular Pathfinder Society Scenario.

Jonathan

On Fri, Aug 31, 2012 at 1:19 AM, Iammars <iamm...@gmail.com> wrote:

Re: Wednesday 9/5 mmorris6 8/31/12 5:20 PM
I'll be around for the next two weeks. Seems like there are enough people volunteering to GM. (Although I never mind being the back-up, as long as I have something prepped.) Wouldn't mind tackling a Module. (With either my Oracle 6 or Sorcerer 1).

~Matt