GitHub Migration

Showing 1-1 of 1 messages
GitHub Migration Duncan Dickinson 9/4/12 5:45 PM
Hi All,

I think the plan is settling for our GitHub migration. Andrew and I are looking at Sept 17 as the migration day.

I've allowed anyone to add comments as they see fit so please throw some it :)

An important thing to remember is that the Google SVN will still be available once the GitHub migration is complete. We won't be updating the SVN after migration but you won't see your projects suddenly collapse - you'll just need to plan to move over if you're using the latest (trunk) code.

--

Cheers,

Duncan

Duncan Dickinson