Corporate Creators

Showing 1-1 of 1 messages
Corporate Creators Susan Robbins 10/2/12 7:38 PM

Hi All

At UWS we recently uploaded several collection records from ReDBox to the quality assessment area in RDA where the ‘creator’ was a corporate entity (UWS archives). This caused a problem because ReDBox is currently only set up to list people as creators. We had to amend the records manually to ‘group’, subordinate and superior for them to display accurately. I’d like to suggest adding  ‘corporate creators’ as a ‘creator’ option in ReDBox to the development schedule please. Alternatively, has anyone else found a solution to  this without having to manually alter the records?

Ms Susan Robbins

Research Services Coordinator (Library)

University of Western Sydney

Locked Bag 1797

Penrith South NSW 2751   AUSTRALIA

Phone:  02 9852 5458  0414 017 378

This email is intended for the named addressee only and may contain confidential information. If you are not the named addressee please remove this message from your system and contact the sender on +61 2 9852 5458. Any views expressed within this message are those of the individual sender and do not necessarily reflect the views of the University of Western Sydney.