Jordan is so great its scary!!!!!

Showing 1-5 of 5 messages
Jordan is so great its scary!!!!! MAXdaAXEjd 6/15/98 12:00 AM

on old legs and old lungs, he wills his team to number 6 !!!
THE ICON THAT CAN GO

Jordan is so great its scary!!!!! David Chen 6/15/98 12:00 AM

On 15 Jun 1998, MAXdaAXEjd wrote:

> on old legs and old lungs, he wills his team to number 6 !!!
> THE ICON THAT CAN GO

Once again Pippen is the real MVP of the game.  He quietly sinked big shot
after big shot in the most of fourth quarter, when Jordan is once again
hitting bricks after bricks.  15-35 is not my idea of "greatness."

True he managed to hit 2 shots at the end to win the game.  But without
Pippen's big shots to tie the game, Jordan will be useless.

Pippen, real MVP.

Jordan is so great its scary!!!!! cs...@isunet.net 6/17/98 12:00 AM

People can talk all they want about Jordan being a ball hog with a
bad shooting %, but he can do things in the clutch that few players
can.  And please stop comparing him to players like Bill Russell.  If you
want to compare him with anybody, make it a guard like Oscar.  He's
the only one in the history of basketball that can compare to Jordan.

In article <199806150327...@ladder01.news.aol.com>,

  maxda...@aol.com (MAXdaAXEjd) wrote:

> on old legs and old lungs, he wills his team to number 6 !!!
> THE ICON THAT CAN GO

Jordan is so great its scary!!!!! Greg R Perry 6/18/98 12:00 AM

In <6m9fb9$prv$1...@nnrp1.dejanews.com> cs...@isunet.net writes:

>People can talk all they want about Jordan being a ball hog with a
>bad shooting %, but he can do things in the clutch that few players
>can.  And please stop comparing him to players like Bill Russell.  If
you
>want to compare him with anybody, make it a guard like Oscar.  He's
>the only one in the history of basketball that can compare to Jordan.

       I agree.  The only player in basketball history who hogged the
ball anywhere near as much as jordon is Brazilian Olympic star Oscar
Schmidt.  Oscar Schmidt, however, had a reason to hog the ball, much
like Mitch Richmond at Golden St.  These guys are/were the *only*
offensive option for their respective teams.  jordon hogs the ball
because he is a wretched, selfish player who cares about nothnig but
personal stats.

unk...@googlegroups.com 6/22/14 10:53 PM <This message has been deleted.>