Antipodist Photo Caption Contest!

Showing 1-4 of 4 messages
Antipodist Photo Caption Contest! Thom Wall 5/29/12 9:37 PM
What's new on the IJA eZine? A photo caption contest!

Make a snappy caption, win some snappy prizes.

Check it out!

http://ezine.juggle.org/2012/05/28/interact-antipodist-caption-edition/

Hup!
--Thom

Re: Antipodist Photo Caption Contest! Thom Wall 6/5/12 9:50 PM
One week left to submit an entry to this installment of the Interact! column.

Prove your wit, win a prize!

http://ezine.juggle.org/2012/05/28/interact-antipodist-caption-edition/

Cheers!
--Thom
Re: Antipodist Photo Caption Contest! Tim Moroney 6/6/12 10:56 AM
Thom Wall wrote:
> What's new on the IJA eZine? A photo caption contest!
>
> Make a snappy caption, win some snappy prizes.
>
> Check it out!
>
> http://ezine.juggle.org/2012/05/28/interact-antipodist-caption-edition/
>
> Hup!
> --Thom

"Don't worry, they never fall.  Just make sure my wife isn't coming."
Re: Antipodist Photo Caption Contest! Daniel Shultz 6/6/12 1:26 PM
Savant extraordinaire Jacques Gambi steadily balances an invisible spoon on
his nose while assistant Jean Claude attempts to distract him with some toys.