Selling four Harry Lind Clubs

Showing 1-3 of 3 messages
Selling four Harry Lind Clubs Andrew Conway 6/16/12 5:53 PM
The time has come to clear out my basement, and let go some of the bulkier bits on my collection. Wait, what's in that box over there? Gosh, I'd forgotten they used to put pornography on paper! But no, behind that box, there's a bunch of old juggling clubs. Sorry, I've already sold the three Van Wycks privately to someone who's been looking for a set for a while, but I do have a set of four Harry Lind clubs which I've just put up on ebay. The listing is here http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=180908456838 . Happy World Juggling Day folks. I actually juggled the Linds one last time today to say goodbye to them. If you do buy them, take them out and juggle them occasionally to keep them happy, OK?
Re: Selling four Harry Lind Clubs Little Paul 6/18/12 2:26 AM
On 2012-06-17, Andrew Conway <mist...@gmail.com> wrote:
I do have a set of four Harry Lind clubs which I've just put up on ebay.

Damnit!  I *really* want those, but really can't justify spending the money!

-Paul
--
http://paulseward.com
Re: Selling four Harry Lind Clubs Trey Wedge 6/20/12 4:57 AM
Little Paul wrote:
> On 2012-06-17, Andrew Conway  wrote:
> I do have a set of four Harry Lind clubs which I've just put up on ebay.
>
> Damnit!  I *really* want those, but really can't justify spending the money!
>
> -Paul

Oops, you are much more observant than I am...I just posted something with
that link...for David Cain...Remember, it's dollars, you probably benefit by
the exchange rate, but then there's shipping...