Haruhi is Bandai!... and fansubbers thanked??

Showing 1-2 of 2 messages
Haruhi is Bandai!... and fansubbers thanked?? Travers Naran 12/22/06 8:07 AM
So the Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya is with Kodakawa Pictures USA and
Bandai.

But more interestingly they have a promo video on asosbrigade.com and in
the credits:

Very Special Thanks
ALL FANSUB LOVERS WHO BUY THE OFFICIAL DVDS
AND HELP SUPPORT MORE CREATIVE WORKS

No Special Thanks
DOWNLOADERS/BOOTLEGGERS WHO
NEVER BUY THE OFFICIAL DVDS

Since Haruhi commands it, I will be buying the DVDs. :-P

--
----
Travers Naran, tna...@gmail.com

Re: Haruhi is Bandai!... and fansubbers thanked?? Chris Sobieniak 12/22/06 10:22 AM
Travers wrote:
> So the Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya is with Kodakawa Pictures USA and
> Bandai.
>
> But more interestingly they have a promo video on asosbrigade.com and in
> the credits:
>
> Very Special Thanks
> ALL FANSUB LOVERS WHO BUY THE OFFICIAL DVDS
> AND HELP SUPPORT MORE CREATIVE WORKS
>
> No Special Thanks
> DOWNLOADERS/BOOTLEGGERS WHO
> NEVER BUY THE OFFICIAL DVDS
>
> Since Haruhi commands it, I will be buying the DVDs. :-P

Love to see the AWO crew talk their way through that!
http://www.animeworldorder.com/