Santa Claus vs. Jesus Christ cartoon?

Showing 1-9 of 9 messages
Santa Claus vs. Jesus Christ cartoon? Frank Carrano 3/12/97 12:00 AM

Have any of you ever seen a 7-minute cartoon (I dont think it has a name,
it was independently produced by a few guys who made it to get jobs in
animation, and now work for Fox I believe) that has 4 little kids watching
Christ and Santa Claus battle it out?  It ends up with Brian Boitano
showing up to try and calm things down.  It's the single most hilarious
thing I have ever seen in my life.

-Frank

--
See ya,

Thor T. Thor (the Thorty-Thord)
car...@sun.uchc.edu
----------------------------
"J.F.K.--The Man and the Airport"

                -- Suggested book title

Santa Claus vs. Jesus Christ cartoon? j...@testing.com 3/12/97 12:00 AM

Try this URL:

http://www.interaccess.net/schneider/

Also, the filename is soxmas.mov, so you *could* do a search.

Santa Claus vs. Jesus Christ cartoon? SCarras 3/13/97 12:00 AM

Oh,GOD!

Santa Claus vs. Jesus Christ cartoon? Debbie Smith 3/14/97 12:00 AM

I just saw it at this cheesy film festival in Austin, Texas, the other
night, on the big screen!  It's called "The Spirit of X-Mas" and the
program says it was directed by Trey Parker, and "scr/voices" were Trey
Parker and Matt Stone.

This thing is too funny for words.  Very foul words, I might add.
Pig****er.

Debbie

Santa Claus vs. Jesus Christ cartoon? deb...@bga.com 3/14/97 12:00 AM

From: Debbie Smith <deb...@bga.com>
Subject: Re: Santa Claus vs. Jesus Christ cartoon?
Newsgroups: rec.arts.animation
Date: Fri, 14 Mar 1997 01:30:36 -0600
CC: rec.arts.movies.curent-films

Debbie

Santa Claus vs. Jesus Christ cartoon? deb...@bga.com 3/14/97 12:00 AM

From: Debbie Smith <deb...@bga.com>
Newsgroups: rec.arts.animation,rec.arts.movies.current-films
Date: Fri, 14 Mar 1997 01:33:54 -0600

Debbie

Santa Claus vs. Jesus Christ cartoon? Brian Nicolucci 3/17/97 12:00 AM

These same folks are also doing a show for Comedy Central called South Park,
which is where the infamous mall was located. The pilot is supposed to be even
funnier than the Spirit of Christmas....if that is even humanly possible

-B-

and Debbie, don't say pig****er =)

In article <3328FF...@bga.com>, deb...@bga.com says...

Santa Claus vs. Jesus Christ cartoon? bi...@syspac.com 3/17/97 12:00 AM