Oh my god open sprinkler Just a note of thanks wonderful product

Showing 1-3 of 3 messages
Oh my god open sprinkler Just a note of thanks wonderful product s White 9/30/12 11:53 PM
I own quite a few locations and been using a more expensive web driven product

i was at first going to start designing one with a pic32 just for my own use
so i could reduce cost and design it just how id like it to function But

Then On Adafruit i noticed on a show and tell  Rayshobby showed this product
and also on http://www.eevblog.com/
Rayshobby had another product shown

Even if the other
web driven product i was using  was good it had a number of things i hated
No display
Expensive
not open source
only 3 programs
on 8 stations
over kill in web interface

So i decided to replace it with the open sprinkler

The kit arrived and i am very impressed It is a kit so well
explained soldered it up in 1 hour the videos where great
and the components well organized

started testing fantastic  Product web interface simple and powerful enough

Thanks

Rayshobby

Outstanding Job !

I will sure be and be a long standing customer !

Re: Oh my god open sprinkler Just a note of thanks wonderful product Ray 10/1/12 7:50 PM
Hi Stephen,

Cool, thanks for your nice words :)
Re: Oh my god open sprinkler Just a note of thanks wonderful product got1 10/2/12 7:00 AM
Here here and +1000!