How to change TemplateVM update method from Whonix to just another appvm?

Showing 1-3 of 3 messages
How to change TemplateVM update method from Whonix to just another appvm? Sphere 8/6/18 9:10 PM
So upon installation of Qubes I have set updating of TemplateVMs through Whonix but now I'm actually stuck with it and I want to change it to updating through just another AppVM.

Could anyone guide me to what commands I need to use in order to fix this? (I actually wish this was an option in Qubes settings UI as well)

Re: [qubes-users] How to change TemplateVM update method from Whonix to just another appvm? Patrick Schleizer 8/7/18 10:17 AM
Sphere:
> So upon installation of Qubes I have set updating of TemplateVMs through Whonix but now I'm actually stuck with it and I want to change it to updating through just another AppVM.
>
> Could anyone guide me to what commands I need to use in order to fix this? (I actually wish this was an option in Qubes settings UI as well)

Qubes R4?

modify:

/etc/qubes-rpc/policy/qubes.UpdatesProxy
Re: [qubes-users] How to change TemplateVM update method from Whonix to just another appvm? Sphere 8/13/18 5:48 PM

Thank you