Socialize not Publishing to twitter

Showing 21-42 of 42 messages
Socialize not Publishing to twitter Obsidian 5/23/11 5:26 PM
Account is linked and had previously been working perfectly. However
within the last week it has stopped updating twitter. Have deactivated/
deactivated socialize to no avail. Feed burner shows the updated posts
it just isn't publishing them o Twitter. Please help, this is not
acceptable.
Re: Socialize not Publishing to twitter Chris Martino 5/23/11 6:24 PM
I'm having the same problem with my feed.  The last successful post to
twitter was made last Wednesday 5/15.
Re: Socialize not Publishing to twitter Myron Rumsey 5/23/11 9:01 PM
I've had this problem since the beginning of May - I've had to resort
to using the URL shortener (which also isn't getting the feed updates)
manually and then posting myself to my twitter account.  Not good

On May 23, 8:26 pm, Obsidian wrote:
Re: Socialize not Publishing to twitter Mohit Gaba 5/27/11 10:29 PM
i am also having the same problem. my last successful update to
twitter was on 18th may.
Re: Socialize not Publishing to twitter andsoitgoes 6/1/11 2:38 AM
My last successful post was on the 22nd.

I've spent the last hour and a half trying to figure out what the hell
is going on.

I don't want to do anything fancy, I just want my RSS feed to post to
twitter, that's all.  It worked once, maybe twice, but now nothing.

I get so damn angry about google features which, yes they are free,
just get left by the wayside when there are issues.

Where is Google addressing this?

Where is the answer to what's happening?

This is OBVIOUSLY not limited to only me, so there is something
there.  We need to figure out why and what we need to do to get it
FIXED.  Please?  Thanks :)
Re: Socialize not Publishing to twitter Melinda Beasi 6/1/11 8:08 AM
I think I already complained about this in a previous thread, but
since it remains unaddressed by Google as far as I know, I will submit
my complaint here again.  Though I've been using the Feedburner
Socialize tool for a long time, it has suddenly stopped working. I
have removed and re-added the account numerous times in an attempt to
fix it, with no results.

As you can clearly see from my site's Twitter profile (http://
twitter.com/mangabookshelf), the last successful tweet generated by
Feedburner was on May 18th, after which all the tweets change to bitly
links I had to create and post myself. I've tried switching to Twitter
Tools, but it doesn't work well with my multisite setup, so it only
catches posts generated by the main blog, which isn't incredibly
helpful.

Is there any news at all about this problem? Is anyone working on it?
Re: Socialize not Publishing to twitter Melinda Beasi 6/1/11 9:33 AM
Also, in the interest of following instructions, here is the info
about my feed that is no longer working with Socialize:

a. website or blog URL associated with the feed you're asking about,
plus the URL of that site's feed if known
http://mangabookshelf.com/
http://mangabookshelf.com/feed/

b. URL of the FeedBurner feed you are using
http://feeds.feedburner.com/mangabookshelf

c. what blogging software or publishing platform you are using, e.g.
Blogger, WordPress, TypePad, or ExpressionEngine.
WordPress

And again, my Twitter account: http://twitter.com/mangabookshelf
Re: Socialize not Publishing to twitter Dan Rodney 6/5/11 11:47 AM
Hi all,

We've identified the source of the problem and we're working on a fix.
Please check this blog post for updates:

http://feedburnerstatus.blogspot.com/2011/06/known-issue-socialize-service-not.html

And thank you very much, Melinda, for providing your feed information,
which helped us identify the source of the problem. This problem
doesn't affect most users, so having your feed information was
essential to tracking it down.

Dan Rodney
FeedBurner

On Jun 1, 11:33 am, Melinda Beasi wrote:
> Also, in the interest of following instructions, here is the info
> about my feed that is no longer working with Socialize:
>
> a. website or blog URL associated with the feed you're asking about,
> plus the URL of that site's feed if knownhttp://mangabookshelf.com/http://mangabookshelf.com/feed/
>
> b. URL of the FeedBurner feed you are usinghttp://feeds.feedburner.com/mangabookshelf
Re: Socialize not Publishing to twitter Melinda Beasi 6/8/11 8:10 AM
Thanks, Dan, for looking into this!  I noticed that my feed just
started working again and came over here to report in. It's very
heartening to see that these threads really are noticed.

Again, thank you!
Re: Socialize not Publishing to twitter Chris Martino 6/8/11 11:29 AM
Still not working for me. :(

FB Feed: http://feeds.feedburner.com/chrismartino/blog
Original Feed: http://chrismartino.com/blog/feed

Chris
Re: Socialize not Publishing to twitter Chris Martino 6/8/11 12:35 PM
It's working now!

Thanks!
Re: Socialize not Publishing to twitter New Brookland Press 6/17/11 11:09 AM
Well, it is June 17, and I've just had all the same trouble. I cannot
get anything to feed to twitter, using EITHER feedburner or
twitterfeed.

Feed title: Postholes
Original site: http://iraqnophobe.blogspot.com/feeds/posts/default?alt=rss
Feed address: http://feeds.feedburner.com/ Postholes
> > > Again, thank you!- Hide quoted text -

Re: Socialize not Publishing to twitter New Brookland Press 6/17/11 11:11 AM
No joy for me:

http://iraqnophobe.blogspot.com/feeds/posts/default?alt=rss
http://feeds.feedburner.com/ Postholes

ping says success, but no post to twitter

On Jun 5, 2:47 pm, Dan Rodney wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> We've identified the source of the problem and we're working on a fix.
> Please check this blog post for updates:
>
> http://feedburnerstatus.blogspot.com/2011/06/known-issue-socialize-se...
>
> And thank you very much, Melinda, for providing your feed information,
> which helped us identify the source of the problem. This problem
> doesn't affect most users, so having your feed information was
> essential to tracking it down.
>
> Dan Rodney
> FeedBurner
>
> On Jun 1, 11:33 am, Melinda Beasi wrote:
>

> > Also, in the interest of following instructions, here is the info
> > about my feed that is no longer working with Socialize:
>
> > a. website or blog URL associated with the feed you're asking about,
> > plus the URL of that site's feed if knownhttp://mangabookshelf.com/http://mangabookshelf.com/feed/
>
> > b. URL of the FeedBurner feed you are usinghttp://feeds.feedburner.com/mangabookshelf
>
> > c. what blogging software or publishing platform you are using, e.g.
> > Blogger, WordPress, TypePad, or ExpressionEngine.
> > WordPress
>
> > And again, my Twitter account:http://twitter.com/mangabookshelf- Hide quoted text -
Re: Socialize not Publishing to twitter City of Paso Robles California 7/25/12 9:40 AM
My last post was May 20 and it is still not working.

Please help!

twitter.com/prcity
http://feeds.feedburner.com/PRCityPressReleases
http://feeds.feedburner.com/PRCityCouncilAgenda
http://feeds.feedburner.com/PRCityGoodNews
http://feeds.feedburner.com/PRCity_PC_Agendas

Thank you.
Re: Socialize not Publishing to twitter Paul Gorski 8/8/12 7:11 PM

Having the same problem starting August 7, 2012 will all of my 20 or so feeds.
Re: Socialize not Publishing to twitter Robert Basga 8/9/12 4:24 AM
Re: Socialize not Publishing to twitter Kgmoa Kollam 9/11/12 11:13 AM
Me too having the same problem
I was trying to tweet from Google Plus, I created a feed from my G+ posts ..burned it in feedburner and linked my twitter account in the socialize function.. ...initially 2 tweets came but after that the tweets are not coming....however whatever I post in google plus is showing on my feed,...so i think the problem is with the socialize connection with twitter...
Please help
kgmoa kollam
Re: Socialize not Publishing to twitter cool4ever 10/2/12 9:31 AM
visit 4 new & updated Wallpaper
Re: Socialize not Publishing to twitter cool4ever 10/2/12 9:31 AM
visit 4 new & updated Wallpaper

On Tuesday, 24 May 2011 05:26:54 UTC+5, Obsidian wrote:
Re: Socialize not Publishing to twitter cool4ever 10/2/12 9:32 AM
visit 4 new & updated Wallpaper

Re: Socialize not Publishing to twitter cool4ever 10/2/12 9:33 AM
visit 4 new & updated Wallpaper

On Tuesday, 24 May 2011 05:26:54 UTC+5, Obsidian wrote:
Re: Socialize not Publishing to twitter Azra Ahmad 12/11/12 5:02 PM
I am having the same problem. My feeds are not being updated by feedburner. I have tried a lot. Please solve the problem as soon as possible. my feed address is http://feeds.feedburner.com/freeEssay and my blog url is http://www.essssay.com .