Delete missing phone

Showing 1-2 of 2 messages
Delete missing phone kjc 5/3/12 7:00 AM
I've given up on my missing phone; it was probably too late by the
time I got home and thought about prey.
But I don't now have the red button to delete the device - I guess
because it's labelled missing  - and I want to add my new tablet. What
should I do?
Re: [Prey-Security] Delete missing phone Drew Reece 5/3/12 7:08 AM
Make it 'not missing' if you want to remove it completely. Otherwise you can add up to 3 devices for free, or pay for Prey Pro to have more devices.

Drew