[2.0.x] is there some way to programmatically modify routes?

Showing 1-4 of 4 messages
[2.0.x] is there some way to programmatically modify routes? sas 8/10/12 9:08 AM
something like adding a prefix to every route or doing some other maniplation

in play1, I remember you could process the routes file like if it were a template, which gave you lots of flexibility

with play2, being the routes fils compiled, I understand we can't have that much flexibility, but maybe there's some way to hack into it
Re: [play-framework] [2.0.x] is there some way to programmatically modify routes? Manuel Bernhardt 8/12/12 6:29 AM
You could use interceptors:

https://github.com/playframework/Play20/wiki/JavaInterceptors
https://github.com/playframework/Play20/wiki/ScalaInterceptors
Re: [play-framework] [2.0.x] is there some way to programmatically modify routes? sas 8/12/12 6:21 PM
Thanks a lot manuel, following your advice I managed to come with an initial attempt

the only thing that is giving me headaches, is how I can hack into the reverse routing system...

I coulnd't find anywhere to hook in

any idea?
Re: [play-framework] [2.0.x] is there some way to programmatically modify routes? Julien Richard-Foy 8/13/12 1:23 AM