play 1.2.4-----scaffold module problem:getting error

Showing 1-1 of 1 messages
play 1.2.4-----scaffold module problem:getting error Suman Adak 6/13/12 2:20 AM
Hi,

I added scaffold module in my application. I created a very simple domain class called Vendor.

package models;

import javax.persistence.Entity;

import play.db.jpa.Model;

@Entity
public class Vendor extends Model {
    public String vendorName;
    public String phone;
    public String address;
}

While saving, I got this error

Template execution error (In /app/views/Vendors/_form.html around line 25)
Execution error occured in template /app/views/Vendors/_form.html. Exception rai
sed was MissingPropertyException : No such property: id for class: models.Vendor
.

play.exceptions.TemplateExecutionException: No such property: id for class: mode
ls.Vendor
        at play.templates.BaseTemplate.throwException(BaseTemplate.java:86)
        at play.templates.GroovyTemplate.internalRender(GroovyTemplate.java:257)

        at play.templates.FastTags._include(FastTags.java:358)
        at play.templates.FastTags$_include.call(Unknown Source)
        at play.templates.JavaExtensions.toString(JavaExtensions.java:76)
        at play.templates.FastTags._form(FastTags.java:124)
        at play.templates.FastTags$_form.call(Unknown Source)
        at play.templates.GroovyTemplate.internalRender(GroovyTemplate.java:232)

12:37:30,955 WARN  ~ SQL Error: 0, SQLState: 42883
12:37:30,955 ERROR ~ ERROR: operator does not exist: bigint = bytea
  Hint: No operator matches the given name and argument type(s). You might need
to add explicit type casts.

can you please tell me how to resolve this issue?

Thanks
Suman