Please let me in

Showing 1-8 of 8 messages
Please let me in Ron Gross 11/20/11 4:21 AM
Hello,

I posted a few threads in the last few days via the web interface, but got the response that my posts are waiting for moderation.

Can someone authorize me for posting?

Thanks,
Ron
Re: Please let me in Ron Gross 11/20/11 4:24 AM
Odd, it seems that this post (which I posted via email) appeared immediately, while the other posts I tried to submit via the web interface are still not up.

Is it possible that only the web interface is being moderated, while email is not?
Re: [play-framework] Re: Please let me in Pascal 11/20/11 4:33 AM
but did you subscribe to the google group to send this mail?

Pascal

On Sun, Nov 20, 2011 at 1:24 PM, Ron Gross <ron....@gmail.com> wrote:
Odd, it seems that this post (which I posted via email) appeared immediately, while the other posts I tried to submit via the web interface are still not up.

Is it possible that only the web interface is being moderated, while email is not?

Re: [play-framework] Re: Please let me in Ron Gross 11/20/11 4:36 AM
I subscribed to the google group 2 days ago, then tried posting via the web interface, got the "moderation required" notice, and now posted via email.--

Re: [play-framework] Re: Please let me in Pascal 11/20/11 4:39 AM
certainly the web interface is moderated!
anyway, here you are :D
Re: [play-framework] Re: Please let me in Ron Gross 11/20/11 4:46 AM
Thanks, here I am indeed :)
I'm just now sure exactly how I was allowed in ... whether someone authorized my posts or not, and why I didn't get email updates until now.

Oh well, best not dwell on such matters.
Re: [play-framework] Re: Please let me in Pascal 11/20/11 5:16 AM
Certainly a lost moderation mail in the full mailbox of people from play team!
with devoxx, they were quite busy last week ;)

Pascal
Re: [play-framework] Re: Please let me in Peter Hilton - committer (Lunatech) 11/20/11 7:13 AM
It's not a moderation issue, because I've moderated posts at least once a day this last week, and usually found out that someone else got there first.