Pythonistas in Davao

Showing 1-3 of 3 messages
Pythonistas in Davao Eduardo B 5/26/12 7:20 AM
Hi Guys,

I am looking into meeting up some Python users group based in Davao or any part in Mindanao. I would be glad if we could schedule a local meetup.

Cheers!

Eduardo Bergavera
Instructor I
Davao del Norte State College
New Visayas, Panabo City
Re: [pinoy-python-users] Pythonistas in Davao Holden 5/27/12 6:21 AM
> I am looking into meeting up some Python users group based in Davao or any
> part in Mindanao. I would be glad if we could schedule a local meetup.

Sure thing.  Lets set this up.

DabaweGNU, our FOSS group can organize this.

Sometime in June?

Holden
Re: [pinoy-python-users] Pythonistas in Davao paeng 5/28/12 11:24 PM
I'm interested.  It would be nice to see who else is into it in our locality.