Looking for OpenERP developers

Showing 1-3 of 3 messages
Looking for OpenERP developers Jan Gestre 11/16/11 7:05 PM
Hi Everyone,

We're looking for Python developers particularly those with experience
with OpenERP. We have an upcoming project wherein we need to
customized the finance and accounting module to fit the Philippine
setting. If you think you got what it takes, please let me know.

We're open to any arrangement, whether as an outsource, project based
or as an employee.

Many thanks!

Cheers!

Jan
Re: Looking for OpenERP developers Truong 8/31/12 10:17 PM
Hello,

I don't know if you are still looking for OpenERP developers or not.

I'm here to apply for that position.

I have > 2 years of experiences with OpenERP.

Regards,
Truong
Re: Looking for OpenERP developers jcabral 9/13/12 12:12 AM

Hi

Im currently looking for OpenERP developer. if you have questions or if interested please email your CV to joelila...@gmail.com

Regards,