anybody attending the pycon apac on friday?

Showing 1-4 of 4 messages
anybody attending the pycon apac on friday? lein 6/6/12 8:07 AM
anybody attending the pycon apac on friday?
Re: [pinoy-python-users] anybody attending the pycon apac on friday? Terence Pua 6/6/12 8:15 AM
My co-founder, Marte is. Anything in particular you need?

https://insynchq.com/about

On Wed, Jun 6, 2012 at 11:07 PM, lein <niel.d...@gmail.com> wrote:
anybody attending the pycon apac on friday?

Re: [pinoy-python-users] anybody attending the pycon apac on friday? Andy Sy 6/6/12 11:30 AM
lein wrote:
> anybody attending the pycon apac on friday?

I plan to attend from Thursday to Saturday...
Re: anybody attending the pycon apac on friday? lein 6/7/12 12:42 AM
just asking. to those attending, see you on friday and saturday.