Membership Request: Alexander Makarov (Yii)

Showing 1-30 of 30 messages
Membership Request: Alexander Makarov (Yii) Alexander Makarov 9/2/13 4:04 AM
Hello everyone,

I'd like to apply for voting membership because I feel that fig is very important and that I have enough experience to make the final result better. Can't promise I'll actively participate in proposals but I'm sure I'll have time to review drafts and suggest improvements.

Name: Alexander Makarov (samdark)
About me: I have J2EE background and years of PHP experience. Quit EE because of unnecessary complexity not required for most of web development. Created Russian CodeIgniter community then Russian Yii community. Joined Yii in 2010 because of its practical balance between academic compexity and practical simplicity.
Re: Membership Request: Alexander Makarov (Yii) Lukas Kahwe Smith 9/2/13 4:06 AM
To give some context to his contributions to Yii, he seems to be the #2 top committer:
https://github.com/yiisoft/yii/graphs/contributors

regards,
Lukas Kahwe Smith
sm...@pooteeweet.org

Re: Membership Request: Alexander Makarov (Yii) Alex Makarov 9/2/13 4:22 AM
--
Alex Makarov

http://rmcreative.ru/

Re: Membership Request: Alexander Makarov (Yii) Mike van Riel 9/2/13 4:28 AM
Hello Alexander,

Thanks for applying for membership to the Framework Interoperability Group.
To complete your application I would like to to ask you to make sure you have a current
Voting Representative as sponsor and mention him/her with your application.

For more information you can refer to our membership bylaw: https://github.com/php-fig/fig-standards/blob/master/bylaws/003-membership.md#membership-application

Re: Membership Request: Alexander Makarov (Yii) Alex Makarov 9/2/13 4:36 AM
Pádraic Brady and Phil Sturgeon said that they'll support my application:

http://www.reddit.com/r/PHP/comments/1kvr1f/the_new_autoloading_standard_psr4_passes_entrance/cbtpq5z

Alex Makarov

http://rmcreative.ru/

Re: Membership Request: Alexander Makarov (Yii) Mike van Riel 9/2/13 4:39 AM
I see Phil is sponsoring, excellent.

+1 from phpDocumentor
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/php-fig/CA%2BFA5VVRfWB73LDdgt%3DouGhCS%3DhqzLOWWBazd%2Bxy3bKANB%3DRng%40mail.gmail.com.

Re: Membership Request: Alexander Makarov (Yii) Fabien Potencier 9/2/13 7:10 AM
+1

On 9/2/13 1:39 PM, Mike van Riel wrote:
> I see Phil is sponsoring, excellent.
>
> +1 from phpDocumentor
>
> On 09/02/2013 01:36 PM, Alex Makarov wrote:
>> P�draic Brady and Phil Sturgeon said that they'll support my application:
>>
>> http://www.reddit.com/r/PHP/comments/1kvr1f/the_new_autoloading_standard_psr4_passes_entrance/cbtpq5z
>>

>> On Mon, Sep 2, 2013 at 3:28 PM, Mike van Riel <draco...@gmail.com
>> <mailto:draco...@gmail.com>> wrote:
>>
>>     Hello Alexander,
>>
>>     Thanks for applying for membership to the Framework
>>     Interoperability Group.
>>     To complete your application I would like to to ask you to make
>>     sure you have a current
>>     Voting Representative as sponsor and mention him/her with your
>>     application.
>>
>>     For more information you can refer to our membership bylaw:
>>     https://github.com/php-fig/fig-standards/blob/master/bylaws/003-membership.md#membership-application
>>

>>     On 09/02/2013 01:04 PM, Alexander Makarov wrote:
>>>     Hello everyone,
>>>
>>>     I'd like to apply for voting membership because I feel that fig
>>>     is very important and that I have enough experience to make the
>>>     final result better. Can't promise I'll actively participate in
>>>     proposals but I'm sure I'll have time to review drafts and
>>>     suggest improvements.
>>>
>>>     *Name*: Alexander Makarov (samdark)
>>>     *Project*: Yii, http://www.yiiframework.com/
>>>     *About me*: I have J2EE background and years of PHP experience.
>>>     Quit EE because of unnecessary complexity not required for most
>>>     of web development. Created Russian CodeIgniter community then
>>>     Russian Yii community. Joined Yii in 2010 because of its
>>>     practical balance between academic compexity and practical
>>>     simplicity.
>>>     --
>>>     To view this discussion on the web visit
>>>     https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/php-fig/998ebf65-8ecc-4ce5-ac6b-60edd938a299%40googlegroups.com.
>>
>>     --
>>     To view this discussion on the web visit
>>     https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/php-fig/52247668.2050203%40gmail.com.

>> --
>> Alex Makarov
>>
>> http://rmcreative.ru/
>>
>> --

> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/php-fig/52247907.8020604%40gmail.com.
Re: Membership Request: Alexander Makarov (Yii) Drak 9/2/13 7:24 AM
+1

Re: Membership Request: Alexander Makarov (Yii) John Mertic 9/2/13 7:29 AM
+1 from SugarCRM

On Monday, September 2, 2013, Drak wrote:
+1

On 2 September 2013 12:04, Alexander Makarov <alexander.makarow@googlemail.com> wrote:
Hello everyone,

I'd like to apply for voting membership because I feel that fig is very important and that I have enough experience to make the final result better. Can't promise I'll actively participate in proposals but I'm sure I'll have time to review drafts and suggest improvements.

Name: Alexander Makarov (samdark)
About me: I have J2EE background and years of PHP experience. Quit EE because of unnecessary complexity not required for most of web development. Created Russian CodeIgniter community then Russian Yii community. Joined Yii in 2010 because of its practical balance between academic compexity and practical simplicity.

John Mertic
jme...@gmail.com | http://jmertic.wordpress.com
Re: Membership Request: Alexander Makarov (Yii) Lukas Kahwe Smith 9/2/13 7:30 AM

+1 from Jackalope

On Sep 2, 2013, at 13:04 , Alexander Makarov <alexande...@googlemail.com> wrote:

Re: Membership Request: Alexander Makarov (Yii) pmjones 9/2/13 8:08 AM
+1 from Aura/Solar

--
Paul M. Jones
pmjo...@gmail.com

Re: Membership Request: Alexander Makarov (Yii) Guilherme Blanco 9/2/13 8:08 AM
+1 from Doctrine
--
Guilherme Blanco
MSN: guilher...@hotmail.com

--Larry Garfield, Drupal

Re: Membership Request: Alexander Makarov (Yii) Phil Sturgeon 9/2/13 3:04 PM
+1 from PyroCMS
Re: Membership Request: Alexander Makarov (Yii) Paul Dragoonis 9/3/13 3:30 AM
+1 from PPI Framework

On Mon, Sep 2, 2013 at 11:04 PM, Phil Sturgeon <em...@philsturgeon.co.uk> wrote:
+1 from PyroCMS

Re: Membership Request: Alexander Makarov (Yii) Pádraic Brady 9/3/13 3:40 AM
+1 from Zend Framework

Pádraic Brady

http://blog.astrumfutura.com
http://www.survivethedeepend.com
Zend Framework Community Review Team
Zend Framework PHP-FIG Representative
Re: Membership Request: Alexander Makarov (Yii) Brett Bieber 9/3/13 3:49 AM
+1 from PEAR
--
Brett Bieber
Re: Membership Request: Alexander Makarov (Yii) William Durand 9/3/13 4:33 AM

--
William Durand | http://www.williamdurand.fr

Re: Membership Request: Alexander Makarov (Yii) Don Gilbert 9/8/13 8:20 PM
+1 from Joomla
Re: Membership Request: Alexander Makarov (Yii) Kris Wallsmith 9/9/13 10:03 AM
+1 from Assetic.

On Sun, Sep 8, 2013 at 8:20 PM, Donald Gilbert <dilber...@gmail.com> wrote:
+1 from Joomla

Re: Membership Request: Alexander Makarov (Yii) Karsten Dambekalns 9/11/13 12:19 AM
Hi.

+1 from TYPO3 Flow.

Regards,
Karsten

Re: Membership Request: Alexander Makarov (Yii) Phil Sturgeon 9/15/13 8:26 AM
Voting ends tomorrow, so get your replies in.
Re: Membership Request: Alexander Makarov (Yii) Michael Dowling 9/15/13 3:36 PM
AWS votes +1

Thanks,
Michael
Re: Membership Request: Alexander Makarov (Yii) CalEvans 9/16/13 5:45 AM
+1

=C=

--
Read this book before you hire a
developer to build your website.

For: 18
Against: 0
Abstained / No Vote: 0

Out of 27 current members that reaches quorum and a majority. Welcome to the FIG Alexander.

You can vote for anything that happens AFTER this point, so the vote I just put in for PSR-2 Errata is out of bounds but anything after that is all good.

Send a PR to the website and somebody will merge it shortly.
Re: Membership Request: Alexander Makarov (Yii) Alexander Makarov 9/16/13 12:11 PM
Thanks. Here's the pull request: https://github.com/php-fig/php-fig.github.com/pull/82

On Monday, September 16, 2013 7:41:22 PM UTC+4, Phil Sturgeon wrote:
Voting closed today.

For: 18
Against: 0
Abstained / No Vote: 0

Out of 27 current members that reaches quorum and a majority. Welcome to the FIG Alexander.

You can vote for anything that happens AFTER this point, so the vote I just put in for PSR-2 Errata is out of bounds but anything after that is all good.

Send a PR to the website and somebody will merge it shortly.
Re: Membership Request: Alexander Makarov (Yii) Pádraic Brady 9/16/13 12:31 PM
Welcome on board, Alexander! We now can confirm Reddit is good for something! :P

Pádraic Brady

http://blog.astrumfutura.com
http://www.survivethedeepend.com
Zend Framework Community Review Team
Zend Framework PHP-FIG Representative
Re: Membership Request: Alexander Makarov (Yii) Alexander Makarov 9/16/13 12:39 PM
He-he. I'm not reading it personally but it seems Yii community does. Every media can be useful.
Re: Membership Request: Alexander Makarov (Yii) Phil Sturgeon 9/16/13 1:22 PM

On Monday, 16 September 2013 15:31:28 UTC-4, Pádraic Brady wrote:
Welcome on board, Alexander! We now can confirm Reddit is good for something! :P

Pádraic was talking about this

It's what got you here in the first place. Kinda. :)
Re: Membership Request: Alexander Makarov (Yii) Alex Makarov 9/16/13 1:26 PM
Yep. Thanks for sponsoring member application.

Alex Makarov

http://rmcreative.ru/

More topics »