Black box showing in android intel x86 emulator for default phonegap project

Showing 1-2 of 2 messages
Black box showing in android intel x86 emulator for default phonegap project Tom Wilson 10/24/13 9:01 AM
I'm trying to test my app inside the android emulator on my mac osx 10.8 machine.  I have the intel hamx acceleration enabled and when I run the phonegap app inside the android emulator, it's showing black boxes inside the view.  This doesn't happen for any of the native apps, only when the webview is rendered.  Please see screen shot for example.  Note: this doesn't happen on windows, only mac osx.  I've also tried setting up tests at testobject.com which uses linux machines and I'm experiencing the same issue.

Thanks!

Tom
Re: Black box showing in android intel x86 emulator for default phonegap project Willy Ha 1/26/14 5:17 PM
Hi Tom,

I'm having the same problem. On Mac OS X Maverick, Phonegap Android displays black boxes where I put text.

Did you figure out why ?

Thanks
Willy