Is there a way to increase the rendering resolution for text in phantomjs 1.5 on ubuntu?

Showing 1-2 of 2 messages
Is there a way to increase the rendering resolution for text in phantomjs 1.5 on ubuntu? Henry Minsky 3/27/12 9:47 PM
I'm trying to render some fairly high quality high-resolution text and images with phantomjs 1.5 on Ubuntu linux. Is there a way to increase the resolution of the framebuffer it uses, to try to get
higher quality font rendering? For small font size I am seeing text which rasterizes like this

and I am wondering if there is a way to render at more 'DPI' somehow for a given font size?

thanks!

Re: Is there a way to increase the rendering resolution for text in phantomjs 1.5 on ubuntu? Ariya Hidayat 3/27/12 9:55 PM
> I'm trying to render some fairly high quality high-resolution text and
> images with phantomjs 1.5 on Ubuntu linux. Is there a way to increase the
> resolution of the framebuffer it uses, to try to get
> higher quality font rendering?

I have the feeling that this is not the real issue. Is it possible to
create a test case, i.e. reduced content + the rasterize script, which
can be reproduced easily?

--
Ariya Hidayat, http://ariya.ofilabs.com