Cannot get the webserver example to work

Showing 1-2 of 2 messages
Cannot get the webserver example to work Julian 1/23/12 8:45 AM
Hi,

I am trying to get the webserver module to work by using the server.js
example. But all I get is:

undefined:0 Unknown module webserver for require()

I installed mongoose by copying the .so file to /usr/lib and the
binary to /usr/local/bin (there isnt really an installation manual, is
there?), and mongoose standalone is running. But with phantomjs there
are still problems.
Did I miss something?

Julian
Re: Cannot get the webserver example to work Julian 1/23/12 9:12 AM
Please disregard previous message - I found the problem. It was an old
installation (1.3) of phantomjs still being on the disk, by removing
phantomjs and upgrading to the newest git version, I got it to work!
Sorry for the noise and thanks for this great piece of software!