Unable to register for Perian Trac

Showing 1-2 of 2 messages
Unable to register for Perian Trac Peter B. 4/18/12 8:40 AM
I wanted to comment on ticket #581 [1] in Perian's Trac bugtracking
system, but when I tried to register my account at [2] (as instructed
on Perian's Trac page [3]), I got the following errormessage:

"No handler matched request to /register"

Is this on purpose?

Thanks,
Pb