|Does the Council on Foreign Relations Control the US Department of States' International Security Advisory Board?||roundtable||11/9/12 9:46 AM|
Does the Council on Foreign Relations Control the US Department of States' International Security Advisory Board?
The US Department of States International Security Advisory Board website tells us :
“The Secretary of State's International Security Advisory Board (ISAB) provides the Department with independent insight and advice on all aspects of arms control, disarmament, international security, and related aspects of public diplomacy. The ISAB is sponsored and overseen by the Under Secretary for Arms Control and International Security. The Board provides its recommendations to the Secretary of State. The Board is chartered to have up to 30 members. Board members are national security experts with scientific, military, diplomatic, and political backgrounds. The Board meets in a plenary session on a quarterly basis.” (http://www.state.gov/t/avc/isab/index.htm )
What the website keeps secret is that the US Secretary of State is Hillary Clinton who is married to Council on Foreign Relations member William Clinton. Also missing from the website is that of the 30 Board members 10 are Council on Foreign Relations members and 2 are Council on Foreign Relations senior fellows. Five Hundred unelected government officials, including the 10 ISAB Council on Foreign Relations members surround the President of the United States and shape his thoughts and actions. The Corporate members of the Council on Foreign Relations use a legalized form of bribery called lobbying to buy members of the US House and Senate and control congressional legislation. The CFR corporate members profit from keeping the world in a state of constant endless war. They profit from selling weapons of death and destruction and they profit from rebuilding what they destroy.
The US government is not a government of the people, by the people and for the people. It is a government of CFR members, by CFR members and for CFR members. It is a Council on Foreign Relations run Oligarchy. The government of the UK is no better. In the UK the Royal Institute of International Affairs ( Chatham House ) runs the country in the same manner. The CFR and RIIA are sister organizations formed from Cecil Rhodes’ Roundtable groups and born on the same night the WWI Peace Conference ended.
How can the International Security Advisory Board provide the State Department with independent insight & advice on all aspects of arms control, disarmament, international security, and related aspects of public diplomacy, if it is controlled by the Council on Foreign Relations?
The ISAB list of board members follows. The CFR members and senior fellows have been identified.
Secretary of State’s International Security Advisory Board members ( http://www.state.gov/t/avc/isab/c27632.htm )
· CFR member Dr. Graham Allison, Director of the Belfer Center for Science and International Affairs and Douglas Dillon Professor of Government at Harvard's John F. Kennedy School of Government;
· Dr. Michael Anastasio, former Director of Los Alamos National Laboratory and Livermore National Laboratory;
· Dr. Bruce Blair, President of the World Security Institute and Co-founder of Global Zero;
· Hon. Douglas Bereuter, former Republican Congressman from Nebraska;
· CFR member Mr. Joseph Cirincione, President of Ploughshares Fund;
· CFR member Mr. Charles B. Curtis, Senior Advisor to the Center for Strategic and International Studies and President Emeritus of the Nuclear Threat Initiative;
· Hon. Robert Terry Everett, former Republican Congressman from Alabama;
· CFR member Ambassador Robert Gallucci, President of the John D. and Catherine T. MacArthur Foundation;
· Ambassador James Goodby, former career minister in the Senior Foreign Service;
· CFR member Dr. Robert E. Hunter, Director of the Center for Transatlantic Security Studies at the National Defense University;
· CFR member Dr. Shirley Ann Jackson, President of Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute;
· CFR senior Fellow Dr. Raymond Jeanloz, Senior Fellow in the Miller Institute for Basic Research in Science and Professor of Earth and Planetary Science and Astronomy at the University of California, Berkeley;
· Dr. David A. Kay, former head of the Iraq Survey Group and UN Chief Weapons Inspector;
· CFR senior Fellow Lieutenant General Frank Klotz, (USAF, Ret.), Senior fellow for strategic studies and arms control at the Council on Foreign Relations (CFR) and former Commander, Air Force Global Strike Command.
· CFR member General Montgomery C. Meigs, USA (Ret.), President and CEO of Business Executives for National Security;
· Rep. Harold P. Naughton Jr., member of the Massachusetts House of Representatives;
· CFR member Dr. William Perry, the Michael and Barbara Berberian Professor (emeritus) at Stanford University and former U.S. Secretary of Defense;
· Mr. Robert N. Rose, Executive Vice President, Head of Federal Account Government Management at Thomson Reuters;
· CFR member Lt. General Brent Scowcroft, USAF (Ret.), President of The Scowcroft Group Inc. and former National Security Advisor to Presidents Gerald Ford and George H. W. Bush;
· CFR member Mr. Walter Slocombe, Senior Counsel in the law firm of Caplin & Drysdale, Chartered and former Under Secretary of Defense for Policy;
· Dr. James A. Tegnelia, President and Owner of DBE Consulting LLC and former Director of the Defense Threat Reduction Agency;
· Mr. William H. Tobey, Senior Fellow at the Belfer Center for Science and International Affairs at Harvard University’s John F. Kennedy School of Government;
· Dr. Ellen D. Williams, Chief Scientist for BP p.l.c. and former Distinguished Professor in the Institute of Physical Science and Technology and the Department of Physics at the University of Maryland;
· Dr. Joan B. Woodard, Presiding Director, Member of Nominating & Governance Committee and Member of Compensation & Human Resources Committee for PNM Resources Inc. and former Executive Vice President and Deputy Laboratories Director for Nuclear Weapons at Sandia National Laboratories.