Today's Community Call - Now for Something Completely Different...

Showing 1-1 of 1 messages
Today's Community Call - Now for Something Completely Different... bekka 7/19/12 2:11 AM
Dear all

As always, the community call will be taking place today, at the usual times, at this place:

Becuase most of the people who come to the call are in Berlin, we'll still be online, but instead of runnig thorugh the usual agenda-based format of the call, we thought we'd throw the doors open and have more discussions.

We'll be posting a "Showcase" blog post today, which will give more detail and in-depth explanation of some of the amazing things that have been built here, and highlighting some of the conversations that have been taking place, and thought it would be fun to replicate this during the call.

Anyone and everyone can feel free to dial in, and chat to us, ask us what's been going on, get clarification, or just wonder what the hell we're doing.

Vanessa will also be asking the question: "What are the burning questions that could be answered on the P2PU platform?" - we urge you all to think about one (or some) of these before you come to the call.

See you there!