Help at Whirlpool trails needed

Showing 1-1 of 1 messages
Help at Whirlpool trails needed JMiz 4/27/12 7:07 AM
Hey Everyone,

At the gym this morning I was speaking with Bill Kingery.  He said there is a 62 year old man missing out at the Whirlpool Trails.  It's believed he went to run at the trails last night around dusk and hasn't been seen since.  His truck is still parked at the trails so the authorities believe he is either lost or hurt in the trails.

I understand there are officials out there looking for him, but they need people who know the trails well.  So if you aren't busy and are familiar with the trails your assistance is needed.

Thanks, Jennifer

   o /
   <\\__

Professor Jennifer Mizenko
Department of Theatre Arts
University, MS  38677
jmiz...@olemiss.edu
662-915-5969

Certified Laban Movement Analyst
Alexander Technique Teacher, ATI Certified
Registered Somatic Movement Educator

This message is the property of The University of Mississippi and is intended only for the use of the Addressee(s) and may contain information that is PRIVILEGED, CONFIDENTIAL and/or EXEMPT FROM DISCLOSURE under University policy or applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution, or use of the information contained herein is STRICTLY PROHIBITED. If you received this communication in error, please destroy all copies of the message, whether in electronic or hard copy format, as well as attachments and immediately contact the sender by replying to this email.