On the Abbeville hills

Showing 1-3 of 3 messages
On the Abbeville hills Peter Reed 5/8/12 2:26 PM
On Sunday, after Davis and I passed you, Rich (and Chris, maybe? I was
not that alert), the older woman who lives at the top of the hill
asked us from her garden why we had waited until the heat of the day
to go out riding.

It was a great point.

I told her we weren't that smart, ma'am, but I wasn't sure what your
excuse was...

Re: [OxfordCycling:11761] On the Abbeville hills Chris Mogridge 5/9/12 6:36 AM
that was me indeed or at least the shell of my former self at that point.

Cheers,

Chris Mogridge
P 662-259-0041 ▪ email:
  chris...@mercurycycling.com
9 Industrial Park Dr, Ste 108 ▪ Oxford, MS 38655

Re: On the Abbeville hills Peter Reed 5/9/12 8:32 AM
looked like you were having fun, though!