OWASP Media Project Assistance

Showing 1-2 of 2 messages
OWASP Media Project Assistance Samantha Groves 5/2/14 1:08 PM
Hello All,

I need you guys to circulate more information about the OWASP Media Project and let people know what it is Jonathan is trying to do. The aim of his project is to gather, consolidate and promote OWASP content in video format on a central appealing hub. I would like to help get the word out and help Jonathan in any way we can to help him with his goals. I fully support his endeavors as he has done an excellent job on this operational infrastructure project that is very needed at OWASP.

Thank you, Team
Re: OWASP Media Project Assistance Samantha Groves 5/2/14 1:09 PM