Summit Session Leader for Development Guide

Showing 1-1 of 1 messages
Summit Session Leader for Development Guide Samantha Groves 5/2/14 1:13 PM
Hello All,

Andrew van der Stock, the project leader for the OWASP Development Guide: https://www.owasp.org/index.php/OWASP_Guide_Project

would like to run a session at the EU summit this year. Eoin Keary has agreed to give a talk on the project to session attendees, and Andrew would like to participate remotely. What I need is to find a session leader that will lead a full day's writing Hackathon for the guide. Here is the summit session page: https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Projects_Summit_2014/Working_Sessions/004

Please help me spread the word so we can find someone to manage the session, and get people interested in being a part of this initiative. Thank you

Samantha