Mount OsxFuse drive at boot time

Showing 1-1 of 1 messages
Mount OsxFuse drive at boot time sinlam 6/6/12 12:57 AM
Hi,
  Have anyone tried to use OSXFuse to mount a dir at boot time (or slightly later before user login)? How can I do it in Mac OS X? Can I create an entry in /etc/fstab? When mounting a drive, I do not need network access, but I prefer to do it as soon as possible. I am working on encryption file system and would like to mount on /tmp, /Users/<user> and /var/log directories etc using OSXFuse. Please let me know if this is possible. Any info is appreciated.

Regards,
Sin Lam