OSXFUSE 2.3.8 - Mount points not reconnecting after resume from sleep

Showing 1-3 of 3 messages
OSXFUSE 2.3.8 - Mount points not reconnecting after resume from sleep Mike Purcell 2/21/12 9:39 AM
I am using the following command to mount a network drive to my mac, locally:

sshfs mpurcell@dev3:/home/mpurcell /Volumes/mpurcell_dev3 -oauto_cache,reconnect,defer_permissions

But after my mac goes to sleep, and I try to use the share, it is inaccessible. Is there another mount point option I can pass to re-establish the connection after the mac is re-awakened?
Re: OSXFUSE 2.3.8 - Mount points not reconnecting after resume from sleep SH 6/11/12 8:24 AM
I've got similar problem with ntfs-3g with osxfuse. Any solutions?
Re: [OSXFUSE] OSXFUSE 2.3.8 - Mount points not reconnecting after resume from sleep Benjamin Fleischer 6/11/12 8:49 AM
Am 11.06.2012 um 17:24 schrieb SH:

I've got similar problem with ntfs-3g with osxfuse. Any solutions?

What versions of OSXFUSE and NTFS-3G are you using? Is your NTFS volume an internal or an external volume? Could you provide step-by-step instructions on how to reproduce this issue?