NICE app: One Ring to rule them All.

Showing 1-1 of 1 messages
NICE app: One Ring to rule them All. dr vj joshi 1/16/12 12:44 AM

Can we agree the structure of guidelines.XML?

Ideally I want to now want to merge sources in addition to NICE, such as SIGN and the various other Colleges' published guidelines, under a single search.
See screenshots. The first column shows if the guidance is from NICE or other source (the fox icon is a placeholder). The second shows category.

Bold indicates local caching.

In this way, people can search cross publishing organisations for guidance; using only ONE app, ours.

Also included the QRcode for people to share :)

-(settings menu entry replace by share)

VJ

Dr VJ Joshi

MBBS, Imperial College