Denver Code for Communities call for app ideas

Showing 1-1 of 1 messages
Denver Code for Communities call for app ideas Jason Lally 5/3/12 9:18 PM
Just announced a call for App Ideas for the Denver Code for Communities Hackathon.  There's a current cursory list of general data that will be made available during the hackathon.  Please feel free to submit app ideas even if you are not from the region.  We want to cast a wide net and then we'll figure out logistics and make sure we have the APIs and data to support the event.

Go here to add your ideas:

For more general information go here:

I will be adding a datasets list to the site soon that is a bit more comprehensive with links to the appropriate national, regional and local datasets and apis.

Best,
Jason