Re: [ODK Community] Server Authentication

Showing 1-1 of 1 messages
Re: [ODK Community] Server Authentication Mitch Sundt 7/24/12 12:56 PM
Go to ODK Aggregate's Site Admin page, create an ODK user, grant it Data Collector privileges. Save Changes, then Change Password and assign a password.

Specify that ODK User in ODK Collect.

Mitch

On Tue, Jul 24, 2012 at 12:43 PM, <assistant....@gmail.com> wrote:
Sorry for the simple question

I'm trying to download a blank form just created. I have the server set up, but when I try to download the form it wants authentication. I have tried both my g-mail account and my ODK one but neither are working. Is there another I should be using?

--
Post: opend...@googlegroups.com

Mitch Sundt
Software Engineer