E-Portfolio for Teachers

Showing 1-4 of 4 messages
E-Portfolio for Teachers EduToolkit 4/30/12 11:36 AM
Hi everyone,

My name is Jonas Backelin and I'm running a grassroot NGO called
eduToolkit (http://edutoolkit.wordpress.com).  Our idea is to use
Teachers Open Online Learning (TOOL) for professional development and
accreditation with Open Badges is an important step to display
knolwledge in an e-portfolio for teachers.  At the moment we are
experimenting with the 'Certified Networked Teache' (#CNT12) badge in
P2PU (https://p2pu.org/en/groups/certified-networked-teacher/).
Please join our mission!
Re: E-Portfolio for Teachers EduToolkit 5/4/12 7:03 AM
Hi again,

Posted some of my thoughts on http://edutoolkit.wordpress.com/2012/05/04/skill-badge-certified-networked-teacher-cnt12/ anyone is welcome to join the discussion!
/Jonas
Re: [openbadges] Re: E-Portfolio for Teachers Sunny 5/4/12 8:56 AM
Thanks for sharing Jonas. If you would like to dig deeper into Open Badges and the Open Badge Infrastructure, I'd be happy to chat.

Sunny
Re: E-Portfolio for Teachers rci...@indiana.edu 5/21/12 4:29 PM
This looks very interesting and I am looking forward to reading more about your progress.

Rebecca