[OMG] Plastic bag rope bridge

Showing 1-1 of 1 messages
[OMG] Plastic bag rope bridge TSw...@ocm.org 10/4/12 11:29 AM

I think tomorrow and Saturday I would like to try to build a rope bridge with some kids at the museum from old plastic shopping bags.  Has here ever tried to do this?

From: omaha-ma...@googlegroups.com [mailto:omaha-ma...@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of Dan Linder
Sent: Thursday, October 04, 2012 1:25 PM
To: omaha-ma...@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: [OMG] Quirky submissions

Thanks, hadn't seen that site before.  I too like the standing desk - it would also be great to use in a data center as a portable laptop stand or terminal.

Dan

On Thu, Oct 4, 2012 at 12:20 PM, Travis Smith <trav...@gmail.com> wrote:

OMGers,

One of our members, Luke Armstrong, is submitting ideas to Quirky.  Give'em a look.  Your votes could help get a new product on the shelf, which would be pretty cool. :)

http://www.quirky.com/users/28302

My personal favorite:
http://www.quirky.com/ideations/319713#_=_

Travis