Web Cams are down

Showing 1-6 of 6 messages
Web Cams are down patrick 10/7/12 8:47 AM
Can't reset it from the net as far as I know.
Re: [OMG] Web Cams are down Kevin Fusselman 10/7/12 9:07 AM

Yea, we've been having some issues with the Internet... Brandon was working on it when I left last night.

Anyone at the Makery today should email the list, as the light notifier might still be having trouble...

Re: [OMG] Web Cams are down patrick 10/18/12 4:28 AM
Still down. Though I'm curious in the last week in a half since they have been off if attendance has gone up any.
Re: [OMG] Web Cams are down Travis Smith 10/18/12 11:07 AM
Last Tuesday, you'll be happy to note, was really busy. We had a birthday party of sorts for James, and lots of folks working on their projects after the talk. :)

I do have a vested interest in seeing that out telepresence gets better, so expect improvements, wayward Maker.

-Travis
Re: [OMG] Web Cams are down David Knaack 10/18/12 11:14 AM
What's broken? Looks like make.rspoon.com isn't resolving anymore.
Re: [OMG] Web Cams are down Brandon Norris 10/18/12 11:17 AM
I've got a feeling our ip got changed for some reason during the power outage. I'll take a look at it.