Quirky submissions

Showing 1-3 of 3 messages
Quirky submissions Travis Smith 10/4/12 10:20 AM
OMGers,

One of our members, Luke Armstrong, is submitting ideas to Quirky.  Give'em a look.  Your votes could help get a new product on the shelf, which would be pretty cool. :)

http://www.quirky.com/users/28302

My personal favorite:
http://www.quirky.com/ideations/319713#_=_

Travis
Re: [OMG] Quirky submissions Dan Linder 10/4/12 11:24 AM
Thanks, hadn't seen that site before.  I too like the standing desk - it would also be great to use in a data center as a portable laptop stand or terminal.

Dan--
"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"
    (Who can watch the watchmen?)
    -- from the Satires of Juvenal
"I do not fear computers, I fear the lack of them."
    -- Isaac Asimov (Author)
Re: [OMG] Quirky submissions ejk00 10/4/12 11:45 AM
I recently bought a product called "Bandits" that was a result of Quirky.--

Eric J. Kaplan