String.sexpable

Showing 1-5 of 5 messages
String.sexpable Matej Kosik 7/27/12 7:54 AM
Hello,

I have used library on Debian, where it is easily installable.

I would like to adjust those programs so that I can compile and run them
on CentOS.

There, I have to use GODI.
I have managed to compile and install Core from source.
(specificly:
 https://ocaml.janestreet.com/ocaml-core/108.00.01/core-suite-108.00.01.tar.gz
)

Is there any documentation on the web matching this particular Core version?
If not, is there a way how I can rebuild it and get something like this:

        http://www.janestreet.com/ocaml/janestreet-ocamldocs/core/index.html

but something fresher.

Thank you in advance.
Re: String.sexpable Ashish Agarwal 7/30/12 3:35 AM
Can you explain more specifically what trouble you are having. I'm not sure if you are having a problem compiling Core, a program that uses Core, Core's documentation, all of these, or something else. You also mention sexpable in the subject line but don't ask a question about it.
Re: String.sexpable Yury 7/30/12 5:11 AM

Hi Ashish,

I think Matej just wants some ocamldoc-generated documentation available to browse online. We're going to post it today. Sorry for not doing that sooner!

Yury

Re: String.sexpable Matej Kosik 7/30/12 8:14 AM
On 30/07/12 13:11, Yury Sulsky wrote:
> Hi Ashish,
>
> I think Matej just wants some ocamldoc-generated documentation available
> to browse online. We're going to post it today. Sorry for not doing that
> sooner!

Actually, if I were not too afraid, I would peer inside deeper in the
source-code and consequently found out, that the documentation could be
easily generated.

So the original question was quite dumb; as usual :-)
But sometimes one has to ask in order to figure out the answer himself.
Re: String.sexpable Yury 7/30/12 4:16 PM
Hi Matej,

It's true that you can generate documentation yourself. But Here it is in browseable form online: https://ocaml.janestreet.com/ocaml-core/108.00.02/doc/

It's far from perfect, but  we'll improve it in the next release.