Support options?

Showing 1-3 of 3 messages
Support options? Jeffrey McKay 5/29/12 10:00 AM
Does Google have a way to open a support incidient, where I can pay to get somebody to answer my questions about OAuth?  Failing that, does anybody know of any consultants who can provide assistance?

Re: [oauth2-dev] Support options? Naveen Agarwal 5/29/12 1:44 PM
Hi Jeffrey,

This mailing list is monitored by the team supporting OAuth at Google so we can answer most of your questions here. There is no "paid" service  but  we may create a bug tracker to track specific bugs/incidents that are reported from developers. Until than this mailing list is your best option.

If I find someone who may be willing to consult on OAuth I'll let you know.

Thanks

Naveen

On Tue, May 29, 2012 at 10:00 AM, Jeffrey McKay <jmcka...@gmail.com> wrote:
Does Google have a way to open a support incidient, where I can pay to get somebody to answer my questions about OAuth?  Failing that, does anybody know of any consultants who can provide assistance?

Re: [oauth2-dev] Support options? Jeffrey McKay 5/30/12 8:46 AM
Thanks.  Do you think somebody could take a look at my question of May 23, entitled "2 legged OAuth - getting it to work"?