Meeting Tomorrow March 27th, 2012

Showing 1-2 of 2 messages
Meeting Tomorrow March 27th, 2012 cartkev 3/26/12 7:57 PM
Sorry for the lateness of this notice. We'll have our meeting tomorrow
at the usual time and place. I don't have a presenter, so if you have
anything you'd like to share please feel free to. Otherwise I'll try to
put a short presentation together and we can answer any questions.

OALUG MEETING INFO

We meet on the last Tuesday every month at 7:00pm at the following
location.

Divergent Logic (upstairs)
201 East 2150 North, Suite C
Layton, Utah 84041

http://maps.google.com/maps?q=201+East+2150+North+Suite+C,+84041

Re: [oalug] Meeting Tomorrow March 27th, 2012 Thomas Hatch 3/26/12 9:02 PM

I might be able to make it and talk about ZeroMQ, but I might also have a meeting that I can't get out of, I will let you all know