Salt 0.9.3, and upcoming presentations

Showing 1-1 of 1 messages
Salt 0.9.3, and upcoming presentations Thomas Hatch 11/6/11 9:13 PM
The Salt team is very excited to send out this announcement. Salt 0.9.3 has just been released and brings a lot more to configuration management.

The release announcement is here:

But I am primarily sending this email out because of the 2 Salt presentations this week.

I will be presenting at the PLUG meeting on the core of Salt:
Wednesday, November 9th, at 7:30pm
Meeting location: http://www.plug.org/c7dc

Then on Thursday for Utah Python, this will be a different presentation covering Salt in depth, primarily States:
Thursday, November 10th, at 7:00pm
C7 Data Center
14944 Pony Express Dr.
Bluffdale, Ut 84065

Pizza and soda will be provided at both presentations!

As always, Salt can be downloaded from the github downloads page:

- Thomas S Hatch